Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey guys,
In an attempt to actually seem like I contribute to this blog somehow I bring you:

Kellie's Best Ways to Procrastinate
1. Laugh (Life sucks if you don't laugh every once in awhile)
        Suggestions:
                - visit pbfcomics.com (only if you are not easily offended)
                - search for & watch "Who's Line is it Anyways" on youtube.com
                - go through old yearbooks (always great)
2. Drink water (It's good for you)
3. Floss (also good for you, plus your dentist will love you)
4. Stretch (this is also a way productive way to be unproductive, it prevents injuries and is, again, an all around good thing to do)


...more later from the department of fun.
I know you can't wait.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

OH MY GOSH! I WAS TOTALLY JUST FREAKING OUT, despite the post below which instructed me not to, and then I read this one and it saved my life. Thank you History Enthused blog author.

Kellie Elise said...

I do what I can.

emily "Badass MC" Hayes said...

great ideas kellie.

in addition, responding to this post is helping me procrastinate nicely.

emily "Badass MC" Hayes said...

btw

you should make me a contributor.

it would give this blog serious street cred.

also the code for this post is loinchri. i thought that was funny

Kellie Elise said...

you'll need to talk to Naomi about becoming a contributer Ms. "Badass MC" Hayes. But I agree, total street cred.